Two men enter manhole to steal cable, die of toxic gas in Delhi

by The Technical Blogs


Two men died after inhaling toxic fumes near Surya Hotel in south Delhi on Wednesday when they climbed down a manhole with the purpose of stealing a cable, police said.

On Wednesday morning, police got a call from a man named Javed informing that a man lying unconscious without any injury marks inside a manhole at a camp near Surya Hotel on Mathura Road.

When police reached the spot, they found two men inside the manhole, both of them dead.

Later, police identified one of them as Salim, a resident of Batla House in Jamia Nagar. The identity of the other body is yet to be ascertained.

Police said Salim had a criminal history and he was booked in at least 12 criminal cases.

They said the cause of death appeared to be poisonous gas inside the manhole. Both bodies have been preserved at AIIMS mortuary.

Published On:

Sep 14, 2023


Source link

Related Posts

Leave a Comment

Recent Posts

Pigeons swarm Las Vegas neighborhood, nesting at church Study finds adult female elk are badass and can’t be... Vacancy: some more elephants needed in the bush THE TECHNICAL BLOGS

Our Policies

Userful Links

Shop Stores

Copyright @2020  All Right Reserved - Designed and Developed by DSF SEO COMPANY