The Common Admission Test (CAT) 2023 registration process deadline has been extended till September 20, 2023, by the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Lucknow. Applicants who missed out on the chance last time can now apply on or before the last on the official website, i.e., iimcat.ac.in. The deadline has been extended to minimise challenges faced by the candidates at the time of registration. Also, the exam conducting body has made it clear that they won’t extend the deadline further under any circumstances.
Candidates previously had until September 13 at 5 pm to submit their applications for the exam. The registration fee for SC, ST, and PWD applicants is Rs 1200, whereas it is Rs 2,400 for all other applicants. The non-refundable fee must be paid only once, even if the individual is applying to numerous IIMs.
STEPS TO APPLY
- Go to iimcat.ac.in to access the IIM CAT website.
- On the home page, click the CAT 2023 registration link.
- Fill out the registration credentials, then click “Submit.”
- Log in to your account and fill out the CAT 2023 application form.
- Pay the application fees and upload all required documentation.
- Press “Submit” and save the application form.
- Download it and take a print out of it for future reference.
You can get your CAT 2023 admit card starting from 5 PM on October 25. The CAT 2023 exam is scheduled for November 26. You can expect the results to be released in the second week of January 2024.